Tuition for any certification program includes:
WrightNow Solutions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. Should this occur, enrolled students will receive a 100% refund or credit for another course if taken within one year.
Payment in full is required for enrollment. An invoice will be issued upon enrollment and can be paid online. Refunds are provided according to the following criteria:
· 100% refund will be granted if student requests a refund within three (3) business days after making a payment
· Refunds are determined based on the proration of tuition and percentage of course completed at withdrawal, up to 50% of the course
· If a student withdraws after completing 50% of the course, no refund of tuition will be granted
In cases where fees or books and supplies are charged in addition to tuition, there will be a refund for any unused portion of the fees if a student withdraws before completing fifty (50) percent of the period of enrollment except for:
· Items that were special ordered for a particular student and cannot be used
· Items that were returned in a condition that prevents them from being used by or sold to new students
· Non-refundable fees for goods and/or services provided by third-party vendors
The date used to calculate refunds will be the date the student sent a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a withdrawal.
There will be no administrative and/or withdrawal fee for a student who withdraws from the WrightNow Solutions Training Center.
Extenuating circumstances will be taken into consideration when addressing refund requests.